Three shots of tequila later and I still feel like total crap. Only now I'm buzzed and expecting a headache in the morning. Here's a warm shout-out to the cretins who suggested this miracle solution.
I was bored. I was in a loop. I had an opportunity to move to Mexico, so I did. Now I'm here and I can't imagine not sharing this unbelievable experience.
I like sushi, talking about really really important things after I'm several beers in the hole, and long walks on the beach.
Basic Instructions - A clever how-to guide on life in the form of a well-drawn comic.
Some other sites I enjoy
Toasty Frog - Jeremy Parish is one of my favourite writers of the journalistic style. I love satirism, and at that he is certainly the master. In addition, he pretty much has my dream job.
Elfwood - A great big art site. All of the art is fantasy/science fiction, but if you're lucky, you'll run into someone who's truly amazing. They post "Moderator's Choices" on the front page every day, and at least two or three of the artists are more than worth looking into.
I Love Bacon - A site that collects pictures and stories of the curious and funny. It's entertained me for years.
Engrish.com - So I find humor in the blunders of the Japanese as they attempt to use English on their products. Sue me.
Deviant Art - Another art site. Much better art involved than Elfwood, but there's no specific genre. Also.. there's an obnoxious amount of anime-style artwork, so be prepared to sift.
1up - I really don't play video games much anymore, but I still like reading about them. And there are a lot of talented internet journalists involved.
No comments:
Post a Comment